Access. Control. Anytime. Anywhere.
Introducing, the digital way to protect your Communities of Abilene FCU debit cards.
With the free CardValet® mobile app you can monitor your Communities debit card usage and spending. Manage when, where, and how your card is used.
With CardValet® you can:
- Turn your debit card or credit card “on” and “off”
- Set transaction controls for dollar amounts, merchant categories (grocery stores, restaurants), and location (your current city)
- Receive alerts when your card is used, approved, disapproved, or exceeds the transaction controls you’ve set
- Stay on top of potential fraud with alerts on attempted and declined transactions
- Get real-time balance information
CardValet® helps you control spending:
- Set spending limits for general amounts, by specific categories like restaurants or groceries, or by geographic location
- Change your spending parameters any time by using your mobile device. Update your controls to allow for travel, holiday shopping, or simply to meet new spending needs.
- Keep an eye on your account balances in real-time
CardValet® protects you from fraud:
- Turn your card off and no withdrawals or purchases will be approved – except for previously scheduled recurring transactions
- Turn your card on and only purchases that meet your pre-set preferences will be processed
- Set additional purchase controls for an extra layer of protection
- Know when and where your card is used or declined with real-time alerts
Download CardValet® today! For more CardValet® information, CLICK HERE.
***Message and data rates may apply. See your mobile service provider for details. CardValet® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and is a service of Communities of Abilene FCU.